SIMBEEZ.COM END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
By purchasing any product from the SimBeez store, you agree to the following:
- This license agreement (hereinafter Agreement) is an agreement between you (the person or company who is being licensed to use the Software or Documentation) and simbeez.com (hereinafter We/us/our). The Agreement applies to all products/software/scripts/services you purchase from us.
- By purchasing the Software you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and that you agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms, and agree to use the software product in compliance with this Agreement.
- The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment when you order our product from our site or receive it through email or on data medium at the discretion.
- We are the copyright holder of the software product. The software product or a portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license.
- Only single copy of an extension can be used on one Magento installation solely for your own personal or business use. For each Magento installation, a separate license must be purchased.
Only single copy of an extension can be used on one Odoo installation solely for your own personal or business use. For each Odoo installation, a separate license must be purchased.
Any distribution of the extension/software without our consent, including non-commercial distribution is regarded as violation of this Agreement and entails liability, according to the current law.
- You may not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other software or product or website.
- You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes.
- You are bound to preserve the copyright information intact, this includes the text/link, etc.
- We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use this Software.
- We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Software against law or for any illegal use.
- If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the Software is revoked.
- Simbeez.com reserves the right to change this license agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time.
- License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to terminate your license to use the Software at any time, if in its sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as specified in this agreement. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software, if more than fourteen days have passed since the purchase date. Simbeez.com reserves the right to terminate all software licenses, all orders and support services for a customer convicted in violation of the Agreement.
- If you continue to use the Software after simbeez.com gives you notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Software.